I went back downtown the other day with a friend. We walked past some of the yarn bombs, so I took new photos. I still didn't get all of them. This is something I really need to improve on: documentation of my knitting. I'm working on it, though.
This second one is another that I haven't photo-graphed. There is an iris or similar flower that was stuck into it probably a few days before I took the photo. That made me feel really good. Not only did someone see the piece, but they interacted with it. I want to get more in the area that one is in, as well.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way everything is going. I want to get more pieces made and put up as soon as possible. I am almost done the dishcloth order so I will have more time to knit whatever I want for a little while.